Every time you make a purchase with your Federation debit card, the amount that does not come out to a whole dollar is rounded up to the next whole dollar and the difference is automatically deposited into the account of your choice. See the examples below:
|Purchase Amount||Additional Amount
added by choice for savings to each transaction
|Debited Amount||Savings Deposit
(split among multiple accounts if you choose to)
- Just open or tell us the account(s) in which the funds should be deposited. You can select up to five accounts for your ₵entsational™ savings.
- Every signature and PIN based Federation debit card purchase will be included. ATM transactions are not included in this program.
- If you make more than one purchase on the same business day, your statement will show one ₵entsational™ transfer that is the total of all your ₵entsational™ amounts for the day.
- If you choose more than one account for ₵entsational™ savings, the total transfer will be split as equally as possible and each transfer will be shown on individual statements.
- You may also choose to automatically add an amount to each purchase debit that will then go into your saving/savings account in addition to the ₵entsational™ savings amount.
Terms and Conditions
- When you enroll in ₵entsational™, we round up the amount of any debit card purchase (signature or PIN based) made by your Federation Debit Card to the next whole dollar amount, and transfer the amount in excess of the purchase price from your checking account to the designated savings , checking account(s), or loan(s).
- We aggregate and round up to the next dollar the ₵entsational™ portion from purchases that post to your checking account each business day and make a single transfer at the end of the business day .
- If your debit card purchase is subsequently canceled or reversed, the corresponding ₵entsational™ transfer will remain in the designated account(s). We may cancel the ₵entsational™ savings service at any time. ₵entsational™ is only available on debit cards linked to your Federation Bank checking account indicated above.
- If the checking account with ₵entsational™ savings service is closed or any accounts receiving ₵entsational™ transfers are closed, the ₵entsational™ service will be canceled. You agree to notify the bank in writing if you wish to cancel the ₵entsational™ savings service.
Sign up today
Download our applications form from here, fill it out and bring it into a Federation Bank near you. Or mail in the application to Federation Bank, 102 E Main St., P O Box 529, Washington, IA 52353